| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Den Helder in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with occasional rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid is discharged across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Den Helder are a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:19 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:58 long and the longest day is 16:31 long with an average length of 15:48.
- There are approximately 8:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Den Helder May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Den Helder, Netherlands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Den Helder:
- Hull, England, Uk - 344 kms (213.8 miles) WNW
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) WSW
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 186.9 kms (116.2 miles) SSW
- Manston, Uk - 294.4 kms (183 miles) SW
- Ostende, Belgium - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) SSW
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 242.5 kms (150.7 miles) S
- Brussels, Belgium - 242.5 kms (150.7 miles) S
- Lille, France - 290 kms (180.2 miles) SSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) NE
- Helgoland, Germany - 247.1 kms (153.6 miles) NE
- Eelde, Netherlands - 123.9 kms (77 miles) E
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 4.9 kms (3 miles) SSE
- Hannover, Germany - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) E
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) SSE
- Münster, Germany - 223.8 kms (139 miles) ESE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) SSE
- Essen, Germany - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Cologne, Germany - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) SE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SSE